1. The wall tiles or stone of the bathroom should be fully waterproof under the surface layer, use cement mortar to level the floor, apply a good quality waterproof coating, and then spread a layer of cement mortar 1 to 2 as a bonding layer, the floor tiles And other decorative materials were applied to the building, and after being watered, they were tamped with wooden boards to achieve firm and tight joints. The ground surface layer of flowing water should be drained to the ground, and the water should not be poured or accumulated. The 24-hour storage test can be conducted without leakage.
2. The ceiling of the bathroom is recommended to use microporous aluminum gussets to enhance ventilation and prevent condensation. The moisture-proof effect is better. If you do plasterboard ceiling, you should first brush waterproof putty, then brush waterproof coating In addition, the use of PVC ceiling is easy to produce condensation, and the next drop, so be cautious.
3. The installation of the pipeline in the bathroom should try to avoid changing the original up and down pipe, and must be horizontally and vertically laid, firmly laid, and the slope meet the requirements. Floor drain design is still based on the above drainage pipeline, the surface should be slightly lower than the ground, it is recommended to buy good quality deodorant floor drain.
4. The installation position of bathroom sanitary ware should be correct. The upper edge of the appliance should be horizontal. Bathroom appliances should be branded and have good waterproof performance. For example, shower warm lamps or bath heaters that are used in wet environments for a long time should be made of stainless steel. The anti-corrosion performance is better, and they have waterproof power switches, cables and plugs.
5. The bathroom should be reasonably circumventing the use of wooden materials. When it is really necessary to use it, it should be fireproof or full-oil-mixed, and it can be waterproof. In the ceiling or other package decoration, the concealed hidden keel needs to be painted with a waterproof coating or antiseptic.
As long as we pay attention to bathroom dampproof work and do well in the above aspects, we will be able to enjoy comfortable and natural pleasure in a fully-reliable bathroom.