Ceramic tableware diverse, delicate and smooth, bright colors and easy to clean, is the first choice for most families to buy cutlery. However, the glaze on the ceramic surface is likely to be a healthy killer. Glaze in the lead, mercury, radium, cadmium, etc. are all harmful elements of the body. Radioactive radium will kill white blood cells. Cadmium, lead and mercury are heavy metals, cadmium and lead can cause liver or other visceral poisoning, mercury can cause liver and kidney sclerosis. Use of unqualified ceramic products, these harmful substances will be dissolved, with the food into the body, over time, can cause chronic poisoning. At the same time, the production of ceramic clay also note that poor quality clay contains more microorganisms and harmful substances, even if not on the glaze can also damage human health. Therefore, product specifications and quality is particularly important, up to standard ceramic glaze on the human body is basically no harm, and looks clean and colorless ceramic tableware may lay hidden dangers for health.
When buying and using ceramic tableware, pay attention to the following points:
1) buy ceramic tableware must choose the formal market, must not be cheap to buy no formal manufacturer of inferior products. State regulations, the ceramic tableware placed in 4% acetic acid soaking, lead dissolution of not more than 7 mg / l, cadmium dissolution of not more than 0.5 mg / l. At present, the products of the regular manufacturers all can meet this requirement.
2) When buying to pay attention to see the fineness of tableware, touch the surface of the tableware to see if the inner wall is smooth;
3) smell with the nose smell;
4) Do not buy too bright colors ceramic tableware. In order to make colorful, manufacturers will add some heavy metal additives in the glaze, so the more colorful the color of the tableware, the more easily exceed the standard of heavy metals;
5) should purchase raw materials, process control more stringent glaze color, underglaze color tableware;
6) Cutlery before boiling in boiling water for 5 minutes, or vinegar soaked 2-3 minutes to dissolve the tableware of toxic substances.