1. The identification method of porcelain
There is a four-word formula for buying porcelain, namely "look", "listen", "compare" and "try".
"To watch" is to observe the porcelain inside and outside. Whether the porcelain glaze is smooth and lubricated, whether there are abrasions, holes, black spots and bubbles; 2. Whether the shape is regular and not deformed; 3. There are lossless images; See if the bottom is flat and smooth, without burr.
2. Ceramic tableware
Ceramic tableware modelling variety, delicate smooth, colour bright and easy to clean, it is the first choice that most family buys tableware. However, the enamel on the surface of the porcelain may become a health killer. Lead, mercury, radium and cadmium in colored glaze are harmful to the body. Radioactive element radium will kill white blood cells. Cadmium, lead and mercury are heavy metals. Cadmium and lead can cause liver or other visceral poisoning. Mercury can cause liver and kidney sclerosis. When using substandard ceramic products, these harmful substances dissolve, and as food enters the body for a long time, it can cause chronic poisoning. At the same time, make ceramic clay also should pay attention, inferior clay contains microbial and harmful material more, even if not glazes also can harm human health. Therefore, the specifications and quality of the products are particularly important, and the standard glazed pottery has no harm to the human body, while the seemingly clean and colourless ceramic tableware may be a hidden danger for health.
When buying and using ceramic tableware, pay attention to the following points:
1) buying ceramic tableware must choose a regular market, and do not buy cheap products without formal manufacturers. According to the state regulations, the ceramic tableware should be soaked in 4 percent acetic acid, and the dissolution of lead should not be greater than 7 mg/l, and the dissolution of cadmium should not be greater than 0. Five milligrams per liter. At present, the products of regular manufacturers can meet this requirement.
2) pay attention to the appearance of the tableware when purchasing, and touch the surface of the tableware with your hand to see whether the inner wall is clean.
3) smell with your nose;
4) don't buy a porcelain tableware with too bright colors. In order to make the color bright, the manufacturer will add some heavy metal additives in the glaze color, therefore, the more brightly colored tableware, heavy metal is more likely to exceed standard;
5) the raw materials and process control should be used to control the heavy glazing and glazing tableware;
6) use boiling water for 5 minutes before use, or 2 to 3 minutes for vinegar, to dissolve the toxic substances in the tableware.