1. Stress test: use the root needle and add weight to the needle to see how much pressure will penetrate;
2. Falling test: the cup is packed (with filler), and it is not broken when it is high;
3. Vibration test: the cup is packed (with fillers), the six sides are vibrating, and check whether the product can handle the bad railway, road and air transportation.
4. Test data: scene method, equivalence classification method, causal graph method, false inference method, boundary value method, etc.
5. Portability: whether the cup can be used normally in different places, temperature, etc.
6. Compatibility: whether the cup can hold fruit juice, white water, alcohol, gasoline, etc. : whether the cup is hot, whether there are anti-skid measures and whether it is convenient to drink;
7. User documentation: whether the user's manual has detailed description of the usage, limitation and usage of the cup;
8. Fatigue test:
(1) fill the cup with water and set 24 hours to check the leakage time and situation;
(2) check the leakage time and conditions for 24 hours at the top of the gasoline.